Need I say more? 🍌🍫Seems like everyone in this pandemic has made banana bread. Well, this is an alternative. Whether it’s for breakfast, an evening treat or a basket you want to drop off to a loved one while socially distancing, these muffins are perfect.
This recipe uses chocolate chips but I recently ran out and used Cadbury dairy milk, chopped up and I think I’m going to do that from now on. It made the chocolate much more creamier and slightly melted in the middle. Way better than chocolate chips. Plus, its Cadbury!
I particularly love this recipe because it’s an all in one method. For those of you who dont know, that means you bung all the ingredients in one bowl and mix it altogether. No separate bowls, no creaming method and so much less washing up. As a Mum, all in one method and one pan meals are the saving grace to my sanity. Just makes things so simple and easy in a time that may not be. Plus, less washing up. Can I get a hallelujah?🙌🏻
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Measuring Scales
- Small Bowl
- Muffin tin
- Muffin cases
- 100 g Butter room temp
- 2 Eggs medium, free range
- 175 g Caster Sugar
- 225 g Self-raising Flour sifted
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Milk whole
- 2 Bananas very ripe, mashed
- 100 g Chocolate chips or chocolate chopped into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan, Gas Mark 4) and line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Mix all the ingredients in one bowl until fully combined and smooth.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the 12 cases and bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Once fully baked, leave to cool on a cooling wrack.
- Optional: melt more chocolate to drizzle over the top of the muffins or add a square of chocolate to the top of the muffins.
It is literally as simple as that! Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I would really appreciate it if you could share it on your socials and to all your friends. It would help me out a lot!
Also, while you’re here, go ahead and follow my blog and sign up for the email list so you will be the first to know when I upload. You can get the first scoop on any yummy recipes I share!